Pocket Monsters: Green Version
Pocket Monsters: Midori
Pokémon: Green Version
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||27 February 1996|
|Release Date||16 March 2020|
|Last Modified||02 April 2020|
This was, along with Pocket Monsters Red, the first Pokémon games ever released. It is a little bit different, though. That is because it had some flaws that people complained about that were fixed in Pocket Monsters Blue, or the Pokémon Red and Blue which were released in North America.
One main flaw with Green and Red are that there were many glitches, often gamebreaking.
There are some other flaws that were fixed in the North American releases, such as:
- During Oak’s lecture at the start of the game, the Nidorino’s cry actually belongs to a Nidorina.
- Missingno has an actual Pokedex entry, unlike in Blue where the entry is glitched up.
- The Pokémon only found through in-game trade were found in the wild in the Blue version.
This is a Korean translation of Pokemon Green version
This based on the English Blue version, but all graphics are fixed to the Japanese version and name changed to Green version like Japanese Red/Green.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Pokemon - Blue Version (USA, Europe) (SGB Enhanced)
- Database: No-Intro: Game Boy/Color (v. 20180815-131105)
- File/ROM SHA-1: D7037C83E1AE5B39BDE3C30787637BA1D4C48CE2
- File/ROM CRC32: D6DA8A1A
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|