L.O.L Lack of Love
|Patching Information||Targets ISO (Disc Based)|
|Game Date||02 November 2000|
|Release Date||11 February 2020|
|Last Modified||11 February 2020|
Hello all Love-de-lic, ASCII, Kenichi Nishi, Ryuichi Sakamoto and Dreamcast fans! Earth has become over-populated. Natural resources are over-burdened and there is much civil unrest. We need to find a solution. The L.O.L. project is our last hope! A robot named Halumi will be constructed and sent into space to find a planet suitable for us. The planet can then be colonised and we can once again live in comfort…
L.O.L Lack of Love for SEGA Dreamcast - Japanese to English translation. Ver.1.0 (02.2020)
Game is fully translated to English. Menus, descriptions, gameplay graphics, friendly animals/creatures. Developers interview and VMU icon is added in bonus files. Patched files work on real SEGA hardware (and GDEMU) and emulators like Redream, NullDC, Demul or etc. For free, without external patcher - just use a simple LazyBoot tool and overwrite your files. Check added “README” file to read all patching information!
Download Link (External link - big file size)
- Rolly - Project head, implementation, hack, GFX
- RafaGam - translation & proofreading
- lackoflove - playtester
Changes in v.1.0
- Full translations of menu, help screens, friendly animals, endings and system options
- Title screen quality improved
- Increased font - comfort has improved by playing on a regular RGB cable (non-VGA players)
- support PAL, NTSC-U, NTSC-J region
- The Redream emulator may have a problem reading the first audio track when starting the game. There is no problem on other emulators and the real console.
- Currently, the game does not support VGA mode on a real Dreamcast. Hi-res is only available on emulators. If would like to help with this problem - write!
- Sylwia & lackoflove (playtests)
- oketado (great selfboot tool)
- Dreamcast-Talk, Seganet Discord, Sega Xtreme, Iwakura Productions, Lovedelic & Ascii staff, Eric Walker, timbearup, ckhraish, eyl2004, smellypiratemonke, rscapewell, Gumlen&Operacja Panda, Tomcio, Esperknight, Cargodin, megavolt85&DC-Swat, Esppiral, and all SEGA & Dreamcast fans.
Contact, info, links
PS. Help wanted in the implementation of the text in translation Blue Submarine no.6 for SEGA Dreamcast (specialists on insert tools like Atlas etc.)
- SEGA-SKY Portal : http://sega.c0.pl/romhacking_mods_translation.html
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/SEGASKYPortal
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/SEGA_SKY
- Discord : https://discord.gg/FyRJpQj
ROM / ISO Information:
- Discjuggler CDI or full GD-ROM GDI image.
- Serial Number: T-2106M / NTSC-J