Pokémon: Crystal Version
Pocket Monsters: Crystal Version
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||14 December 2000|
|Release Date||14 May 2020|
|Last Modified||16 January 2021|
Pokemon Crystal is the updated “third” version of Pokemon Gold and Silver. This revision introduces a few hallmarks that continued onwards through the series: Pokemon sprite animations, the Battle Tower, a female protagonist choice, and even legendary-focused storylines through a little side story surrounding Suicune. Colors and the like were also updated for a bit more quality, as Crystal was also on a GBC only cartridge.
This is pretty much Gold or Silver but even better, you can’t really go wrong with it.
Despite the popularity of Pokémon in Latin America, there is not an exclusive translation of Pokémon games for that territory, first receiving the video game in English and then inheriting the translation from Spain, which contains very different terms from those used within the franchise in Latin America.
This new version of Pokémon Crystal is 100% translated exclusively for Latin America.
- 100% Neutral Spanish Translation (Latino)
- The attacks and terms of the dubbed anime in Mexico are respected
- More than 2000 dialogues were modified
- Translation errors of the original version were corrected
- It is possible to battle and trade Pokémon with official versions without any problem
- The Celebi event is activated
- It includes several surprises (Easter Eggs) that complement and enrich the story.
Staff Note: The author has requested their patch be removed from the site.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Pokemon - Edicion Cristal (Spain).gbc
- CRC32: FF0A6F8A
- MD5: 8A626340F6B16BA45C1D4E07F2134875
- SHA-1: 889A06FC0BB863666865AA69DEF0ADF97945AC2A