Rockman.EXE: Operate Shooting Star
MegaMan Battle Network: Operate Star Force
|Released By||Greiga Master|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||12 November 2009|
|Release Date||22 Feb 2018|
|Last Modified||28 June 2018|
Rockman.EXE: Operate Shooting Star is a role playing game for the Nintendo DS.
Rockman EXE Operate Star Force was originally released for the Nintendo DS in Japan in 2009. It never saw a statewide release. It’s generally regarded as a low-effort port of the first Battle Network, but with a Star Force crossover scenario tacked on. Despite this reputation, the game still improves the first Battle Network in many ways such as various minor text, graphic, and balance changes throughout the game. The game also includes the new multi-player Star Colo mode.
The translation is finally here! Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star, translated as MegaMan Battle Network Operate Star Force, is now complete.
Here’s what this translation patch changes:
- All text and graphics are in English for Battle Network and Star Colo! (Download Play client copy of Star Colo is, unfortunately, still Japanese.)
- Script changes and fixes made in the Japanese version of the game are ported to the English script.
- Many typos and mistranslations in the original BN1 script are fixed.
- Original BN1 translation edited to be more consistent with later BN games.
- Additional localization on various maps.
- Minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
ROM / ISO Information:
- 4432 - Rockman EXE - Operate Shooting Star (JP)(BAHAMUT).nds
- MD5: 5D1846CDE7269DDF15BC73F5C352856A
- SHA-1: 7393322A633BB4FA6E25E038B34A0E75187636DB
- SHA-256: 0DEAC8C81E8AF1E2D1E0BF71474574E60D27E4B35BD05C93F61719FCB2AD0C62