No Alternate Title
|Game Date||26 July 1996|
|Release Date||26 Sep 2012|
|Last Modified||02 May 2013|
Game Review (by Spinner 8):
This game is gorgeous, with a really distinctive isometric graphical style to everything. I can’t get out of the first town though, so that’s really all I can tell you.
Energy Breaker is an isometric strategy RPG developed by Neverland Co. and released by Taito Corporation in 1996. You play as Myra, an amnesiac young woman with a thirst for adventure.
1.02 - 26 September 2012
- Corrects a crashing bug introduced by the dialogue compression.
1.01 - 25 September 2012
- Corrects the game-destroying bug properly.
- Smaller patch size due to enhanced dialogue compression.
- Easter egg corrected.
- Typos fixed.
- Lenardo less of an arse.
1.00.1 BANDAID - 24 September 2012
- Stops a potential game-destroying bug but doesn’t correct the underlying cause. A proper fix will be forthcoming but use this in the meantime.
1.00 - 23 September 2012
- First release
- Full English translation
ROM / ISO Information:
- The patch was most likely developed with the common circulating ROM with CRC F70F2A95.
- Just prior to the patch release, KingMike dumped his own cartridge and got a ROM with CRC 74D89D96. He determined the pre-existing "good" Japanese ROM was a 4 byte hack to disable a copier check on the title screen.