Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokūden - Kakusei Hen
|Released By||Commando Ginyu|
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||22 September 1995|
|Release Date||06 May 2001|
|Last Modified||15 December 2013|
Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokūden - Kakusei Hen is a role playing game for the Super Nintendo.
This game picks up right where Dragon Ball Z Gokuden left off, starting with Goku before the 23th tournament and going to the end of the Freeza Saga. As far as gameplay, it’s pretty much the same thing: watch people talk and occasionally make choices to influence to conversation, and every so often fight some guys, but not often.
Well, I recommend you not try this patch in its current state. English is not Ginyu’s first language, and unfortunately, it shows. Don’t get me wrong, it’s definitely better than Japanese. However, it’s not that great. The dialog lacks cohesiveness (much like my 2am news posts =P), due to the poor English, and the many, many abbreviations. Being someone who doesn’t watch Dragon Ball Z, I had a hard time following what was going on.
Note from Spinner 8: (wraith) wasn’t kidding, the translation in this is fucking awful. It’s pretty much complete, with only a few things untranslated, but the stuff that IS done is nearly incomprehensible. Honestly, don’t play this if you actually want to enjoy the game.
ROM / ISO Information:
- ROM file (headered, 2.097.664 Bytes):
- Dragon Ball Z - Super Gokuuden Kakusei Hen (J).smc (Name fixed - GoodSNES 2.04 - ADD A HEADER!)
- In GoodSNES "Dragon Ball Z - Super Gokuuden Kakusei Hen (J).smc" and "Dragon Ball Z - Super Gokuuden Totsugeki Hen (J).smc" are interchanged! So you need to correct the name of the "Totsugeki Hen" ROM.
- BEFORE (headered):
- CRC-32: c9eb84b5
- MD4: 189a8a103a09cd0a14fd9ea88aba8570
- MD5: 44835bb942c240374afc2318f47cae0f
- SHA-1: a0a9990a70c8e9b032d32291b084f66c4fb4d029
- CRC-32: 9f246b6c
- MD4: 69f8174edd1f4b1cc15c4992578a22e8
- MD5: c9afad13e9abd7078ce45d51e314bbe3
- SHA-1: 780692ddd38607b425a829e987cda4e3d3a2c240
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|