Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Game Date||21 January 1994|
|Patch Version||Update v0.14|
|Release Date||05 Aug 2014|
|Last Modified||11 November 2017|
The third game in the Fire Emblem series, it is divided into two books:
Book I, which is a remake of the first Fire Emblem game, “Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light”. It follows Prince Marth of Altea as he reclaims the continent of Archanea from numerous villains.
And Book II, which is a new story made for this game and not a retelling of either of the prior two games. It follows Marth as he deals with some of the ramifications of Book I, and battles new threats as they come up across the land.
An updated version of the RPGuy translation that updates names to their official European names as of the official Shadow Dragon release.
For characters whose only official names are from the Fire Emblem Heroes poll, the names from the remake’s translation are given instead. A VWF has been added and the entire script has been updated to take advantage of it.
Many other issues with the RPGuy translation have also been fixed, such as missing text being inserted and a freeze during the best ending being repaired.
Patches for both 1.0 and 1.1 included. Header is required.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.0).smc - GOODSNES
- CRC32: 25D214F4
- MD5: 2D674A5B82F7691CDB27702031D0F960
- SHA-1: 3EE8CBE6638DA64F1D91DF9B81B1478498A5999F
- SHA-256: 23E45B26DC5A73D88173C5CB7FA7FAE682EAB6E55D657A71B3B366DC95D603CA
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.1).smc
- CRC32: A427B7E6
- MD5: 0CB432DD9D5C1AFA5048334B110FDDC0
- SHA-1: B0B03831D9104E3C5DF551D50EBC275A1692149E
- SHA-256: CCD5D8E3415D08EE949297D78ADC05D68EC945C6CC1FF195F1975A47095A3F18