SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters 2 Expand Edition
Neo-Geo Pocket Color
No Alternate Title
|Platform||Neo-Geo Pocket Color|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||13 September 2001|
|Release Date||20 Aug 2016|
|Last Modified||21 August 2016|
Having been an avid Magic: the Gathering freak in my middle school years, I can safely say that Card Fighters 2 plays VERY closely to that most hallowed of collectible card games. If you’ve played the first Card Fighters game, it’s pretty much like that game, only with better animations, and interesting facts about the characters, and I can only assume more cards. People seem to like the card games, don’t they?
It also rewrites cards’ abilities to unify the actions, effects and names, following the style and the guidelines of MTG card game.
- The texts of the abilities of cards, now they say more accurately what the effect does.
- Rewritten Dictionary (Help) entries.
- Changed CAB’s name to CAP in the Free Battle selection screen.
You will need to patch the original CFC2 Japanese ROM with the English patch (http://www.romhacking.net/translations/82/.) prior to apply this patch.
ROM / ISO Information:
- SNK Vs Capcom - Card Fighters Clash 2 - Expand Edition (J) [!] [English 5-03-08]).ngc
- CRC32: 37cac3f1
- MD5: b2628da96bf4f278b13d3c5afd703ac7
- SHA-1: d6dd99c75c4262dea1fd970c2a111dc91d42c4bd
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Raohmaru||Translation||Coding, Hacking, Translations|
|Flavor||Original Work||Project Management, String Translations, Coding, Hacking|
|Judge_||Original Hacking||Coding, Hacking, Translations|
|Calden||Original Translation||Text Translation|
|Thos||Original Hacking||Intro, Coding|