Newest Hacks

Enable Amakusa Tetris - Actually Useful Statistics (TAUS) The Goonies II MMC5 Patch Top Gun (Japan) MMC5 Patch

Newest Translations

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - Dragon Strike Action 52 Phantasy Star Gaiden Donald in Maui Mallard

Newest Utilities

Room Transfer wxMEdit Faxanadu enemy randomizer SMB2 Utility

Newest Reviews

Castlevania: The Holy Relics EarthBound: MSU-1 Hip Hop Journey Pokémon Playable Blue [NES] Super Mario Bros Level Editor - GreatEd

Newest Homebrew

Death Planet Bad Apple!! PV-FC 2.5 Simplistic Tower of Hanoi

Featured Hack Images

Super Mario Bros. DX Protect/Shell Routine Mod Super Mario Bros Rebirth Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Featured Translation Images

Gekibo: Gekisha Boy Sorcerian Insector X Tekken Advance

Recent Updates

  • Hacks
    Change all $FF's to $00's in the expanded ROM area from location $20000 Nothing else in the ROM needed to be changed.
  • Hacks
    The TRT definition didn't align with the definition used by CTWC, so the TRT implementation was changed and v1.0.1 was released. Since TRT is important to many people, it was worth a new release just with the one fix.
  • Hacks
    script update; fix to menu text pointers
  • Hacks
    Hi, I'm Twinees one of the graphics artists mentioned in the credits. I've never met nor talked to Xjamxx before, I have no idea who this creator is. I did not give him permission to use any of my spritesheets. As such, I request for them to be removed. Thanks.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA

PlayStation Portable

Game Description:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA is a rhythm game for the Sony Playstation Portable. The game was released in Japan only.

Translation Description:

This patch is practically complete. The only things left to be translated are the credits and the Visual Library.

Project leader’s comment regarding this patch/plugin:

This “… partial patch for the first Project DIVA game was released by Rolen47 over 4 years ago. This patch was, however, incomplete, with much of the Rhythm Game Editor untranslated, some incorrectly romanized song titles (e.g. “Sono Ichibyuo Slow Motion”), and quite a bit of menu text untranslated as well. Seeing this, I thought to myself, “Hey, I could make this better!”, and proceeded to get to work to fix what was wrong and translate the rest of the game. The time has come, I feel, to report that I have finished most of the work on a ppf patch that translates the games menu text, and images, especially in the Rhythm Game Editor.

Unfortunately, because a there were a few limitations regarding the length of several strings of text, some text had to be shortened in order to fit in the ISO. Because of this, I have decided to use the divapatch plugin, created by codestation [original link here], which is already being used for the Project DIVA extend patch, in addition the my base ppf patch. In doing so, some string length restrictions have been lifted, meaning that I can use a song’s translated title without having to shorten it.”

The English translation patches for this first DIVA game and third console instalment are much more complete and enjoyable to play with than the second DIVA console title.

More info about this translation and links to the patching guide, version history, screens and etc can be found here: https://projectdiva.net/community/threads/project-diva-translation-patch-reboot.1036/.

ROM / ISO Information:

  • ULJM-05472

Links:

Screenshots:


ROMhacking.net Patch ImagesROMhacking.net Patch ImagesROMhacking.net Patch ImagesROMhacking.net Patch Images

Credits:

Credits
ContributorType of contributionListed credit
FShadowHackingCurrent Project Leader, Translator and Romhacker
Rolen47Original HackingCreated the original English partial patch
lordscales91HackingPorted Rolen47's patch to divapatch
codestationHackingCreated divapatch and provided assistance

User Review Information

No User Reviews!