Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Game Date||14 May 1996|
|Release Date||02 May 2012|
|Last Modified||13 October 2014|
Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu, popularly known as “Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War”, is a turn based strategy game for the Super Nintendo.
The fourth game in the Fire Emblem series, developed by Intelligent Systems (who worked on the first four installments of the Metroid series and would later go on to create Paper Mario). It introduced the concept of marriage and children to the series gameplay, which would later return in Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates. In addition to the love system, the game also introduces staples of the series such as the weapon triangle and skill system, granting units extra abilities on the field and in combat. However, the game also has some unique features of its own, such as each unit having their own gold supply and the uniquely large maps: instead of seizing a single castle or throne per chapter like in the previous games, the player instead must seize several castles, with the road to each castle somewhat equating a chapter in most other Fire Emblem games.
The plotline takes place in the continent of Jugdral and focuses on Sigurd, who becomes embroiled in a sinister conspiracy. Sigurd must endeavor to foil this sinister plot and protect his allies, and perhaps more importantly his own family, as he faces betrayal, deception, love, and loss. What will the ultimate fate of Sigurd be…?
This is my second translation for the Fire Emblem series. This translation is fully playable and has some features as described below.
Unrar the file, you get 2 ips files.
1. FE4 Origin.ips is the patch for fully Vietnamese translated. Beside the text displayed in the game changed to Vietnamesem, there’s nothing else changed in comparison with the original Japanese version.
2. FE4 Hidden class.ips is the patch which is fully translated to Vietnamese, pluse some twisting hack: you can choose your desired class when Class change. This means a character (including Siguld) has 3 variable class to choose. Also, there’re several ‘new’ class such as Shinobi, Rappa…. But these class are hidden and you’ll have to pull them out yourself. Plus, the parameter now is not limited to 30. This mean, your character can growth Strength, Skill… to 40, 50 or above, depend on how far he/she can grow.
Use Win Ips or Luna Ips to apply the patch to the original (unchanged) Japanese version of Fire Emblem 4 (with 200 bytes header).
Visit my Youtube channel for sample videos:
ROM / ISO Information:
- Country: Japan
- Non-hacked version
- MD5: 63488DC034028DEE4B0AFEAC379C47DF
- Sha256: F2E8563A570FBCB7B9E21F802A951E0693A7EFDB70A94533B901692C2D65CC1F
- Hacked version:
- MD5: 61CCC5ACB151E22BF59554FF8A7B6F9B
- Sha1: 8FA08D2F1AAEB3E5DAB8FCFA39FD0B6681D7A17D
- Sha-256: F64E386D0B6A3BDFCCEC10A5562C7003448794E5E0BBD17335ADD42251BA24A5
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Yugisokubodai||Hacking||Full Hacking & Translation to Vietnamese|