Hi no Tori
Firebird: The Phoenix Saga
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Release Date||01 Jun 2014|
|Last Modified||13 October 2014|
Hi no Tori is an action shooting game for the MSX.
Firebird - The Phoenix Saga
Konami 1987 - English translation
For MSX2 with 128 KB VRAM or later generations.
List of changes:
- Full translation all texts in the game.
- Bigger text window to accommodate the larger English texts.
- Translation of title screen and end demo screens.
- Translation of special passwords. Don’t bother looking for them, as they are stored differently.
- Tweaked built-in Game Master menu.
- Kanji icons are updated to more explanatory icons.
- Minor improvements in existing English texts such as the demonstration run texts.
- Increased the system requirement for MSX2 to 128 KB VRAM.
- Turbo patch. The game will switch between screens faster and no slowdowns in crowded areas when running on MSXturboR machines.
- Force 60 Hz interrupt frequency as the game is supposed to run at that speed.
- Boss 4 tablet fix patch. The tablet you’ll get when defeating Insane Demon will be correct in stead of mainly white.
- The title screen will be restored when starting the game from the built-in Game Master menu.
- King Kong 2 SRAMdisk save patch. Will use the Game Master 2 SRAMdisk feature to save the game situation to. Up to 8 saves are possible.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Firebird (1987)(Konami)(Jp)[a][RC-747].rom
- CRC32: D95116B0
- MD5: C35D87613BC6C7F5C03BFB8FA220A3F6
- SHA-1: 612C18616BC800D9EB69B9DA3CD29ECA31F50C1C
- SHA-256: D4D443C18203F1A463B4D0B356A95C5DC578E24E47E5EA596C773B63AD20FBA0
User Review Information
No User Reviews!