Digital Devil Monogatari: Megami Tensei
Nintendo Entertainment System
Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei
|Released By||EsperKnight, Stardust Crusaders, Tom|
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||11 September 1987|
|Release Date||24 Jan 2018|
|Last Modified||26 January 2018|
Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei is the first entry in the Megaten series of games, developed by Namco. It actually takes place after the events of the original Megami Tensei novel.
It is a first-person dungeon crawler in which you can talk to your opponents and convince some of them to join. There is a fusion system that allows the team’s demons to become more powerful, and a lunar phase system that affects demon behavior (and other things, as well).
Since the game doesn’t have a battery back up, passwords must be entered to resume the game after powering it off.
This is a complete translation patching set for Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei on the Famicom (NES). The translation was done from Japanese into American English.
The set includes:
- A .bps patch
- A readme
- A zip folder that includes fully translated images of the game’s packaging (including the box, stickers, and manual)
ROM / ISO Information:
- Digital Devil Story - Megami Tensei (J).nes (w/Header)
- CRC32: F906ACAB
- MD5: 2334C310475F164384AC504BD9780F96
- SHA-1: 67E1E87844AC4E32734937E4EC967DA259C35F4B
- Digital Devil Story - Megami Tensei (Japan).nes (Headerless)
- CRC32: 5393D949
- MD5: D99BDC0B1E6D146D593E933F74BBE4D3
- SHA-1: F60102AB3B1470ECFBB7FE31FD9392E6B4BFBFBA
- Some older sites/sets list the game as Digital Devil Monogatari - Megami Tensei (J).nes as well.