Digital Devil Monogatari: Megami Tensei
Nintendo Entertainment System
Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei
|Released By||EsperKnight, Stardust Crusaders|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||11 September 1987|
|Release Date||10 Oct 2014|
|Last Modified||21 October 2014|
The game that “started it all”, as Square fanboys like to call the first Final Fantasy game. This is the first Megami Tensei game, that spawned such games as Persona and Soul Hackers and stuff. It’s really hard too; since it’s in Japanese I have no idea what the hell I’m doing, so I can usually make it to the third floor before I end up getting my ass kicked. Maybe next time I should buy weapons or something.
This is a complete translation patch for the NES game Megami Tensei. The patch is not final.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Digital Devil Story - Megami Tensei (J).nes (w/Header)
- CRC32: F906ACAB
- MD5: 2334C310475F164384AC504BD9780F96
- SHA-1: 67E1E87844AC4E32734937E4EC967DA259C35F4B
- Digital Devil Story - Megami Tensei (Japan).nes (Headerless)
- CRC32: 5393D949
- MD5: D99BDC0B1E6D146D593E933F74BBE4D3
- SHA-1: F60102AB3B1470ECFBB7FE31FD9392E6B4BFBFBA
- Some older sites/sets list the game as Digital Devil Monogatari - Megami Tensei (J).nes as well.