Final Fantasy VII
No Alternate Title
|Patching Information||Targets BIN/Cue (Disc Based)|
|Game Date||31 January 1997|
|Release Date||13 Apr 2014|
|Last Modified||17 April 2014|
Final Fantasy VII is a role playing game for the PlayStation.
This is a retranslation hack of Final Fantasy VII into German, based on Final Fantasy VII International.
- All dialogs have been retranslated from the original Japanese.
- Where reasonable, names of items, monsters, spells, etc. have been adapted to later German releases of Final Fantasy games, in particular VIII and IX.
- Some names unique to the game have been changed to bring them closer to their original form or their originally intended meaning.
- Puzzles have been restored, some inaccessible dialogs have been made available, and a few known bugs in the game’s programming have been fixed.
Due to its size, the patch is only available for download from the project’s web page. It requires the official German PAL release of the game to play.
ROM / ISO Information:
- CD 1 (SCES-00869) BIN file, 747420912 Bytes
- MD5: 2778db3d15f62ec879afada71c619b7b
- CD 2 (SCES-10869) BIN file, 732643296 Bytes
- MD5: 6a4c56cf2609cdd425e98c2c04fa9291
- CD 3 (SCES-20869) BIN file, 659547840 Bytes
- MD5: 744cf063d2a38e27a1450f6485dcec6d