Nintendo Entertainment System
|Released By||Stardust Crusaders|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||09 March 1990|
|Release Date||28 Dec 2013|
|Last Modified||16 August 2014|
This is a very strange game. It’s a platform puzzler, and it reminds me somewhat of Lolo for some reason. Anyway, you’re this dinosaur-looking thing and you have to collect these things and go through a door. I realise this descrtiption is vague, but it’s a puzzle game for crying out loud.
Anyway, as easy as collecting things and going through doors may sound, it ain’t! There’s all sorts of critters out to get you, and rocks to push around and bricks to head-butt. It’s good ‘ol fun puzzle-solving. Check it out.
This is mostly a title screen hack for the NES puzzler, Moai Kun. There was some engrish cleanup, so there’s that as well.
This patch requires a headered ROM.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Moai Kun (J).nes (with Header)
- CRC32: A3A19253
- MD5: 09ED65C2D06263899C2CDB04CAC0D5C9
- SHA-1: 57FB1E3611EFDAEE0943DA34D9EAA0D86802C25A
- Moai-kun (Japan).nes (Headerless)
- CRC32: EC8A884F
- MD5: F9C3ED69DC61E18BC9919397AD6627C2
- SHA-1: AE9B29CA1A8FB67C6D43DD6841D1FEAB4E652DE5