AshGuine Story II: Kokuu no Gajou
No Alternate Title
|Genre||Role Playing > Action RPG|
|Published By||T&E Soft|
|Release Date||27 May 2012|
|Last Modified||27 May 2012|
- Full translation of all the texts in the game.
- Completely re-wrote two of three print subroutines with support of new lowercase variable height/width fonts.
- Created two new proportional fonts used in the intro and ending demo/credits (end demo/credits font is based on font that was used in credits scroll). Also re-done in-game font used in menus.
- converted end-game credits from graphical data to text to create more space.
- Improve texts in game menus to make their options more understandable.
- New game logo featuring a translated subtitle.
- Added optional MSX-MUSIC and MSX-AUDIO music to the game based on the original music and FM-PAC music. If you have both MSX-MUSIC and MSX-AUDIO, both will be used. Original sound effects are still present in the game.
- Game translation fits in the same 2MBit (256KB) ROM as the original game even with added MSX-MUSIC. The version which supports MSX-AUDIO adds 32KB of drum samples and makes the ROM size 2.25MBit (288KB).
- Fixed a palette bug which caused you to see yellow colors splashed on the screen before you get to see the fade-in of the stage number.
- Improved ROM initialisation so the game will now load on all MSX2 computers or higher.
- Added a feature to start game in NTSC mode on PAL computers (hold key “6″ until T&E Soft logo appears). MSX-MUSIC or MSX-AUDIO playback speed will not be affected.
- Optimized & improved game interrupt subroutine, sprite sort subroutine and some other minor stuff.
- Improved the screen split at the top of the game screen so it will look more polished and no flicker (It’s optimized to work on most common MSX models and emulators).
- Fixed the bug which caused the main character and enemies to flicker on MSX2+ and Turbo R computers.
- Fixed a bug which caused the player’s name to become empty when the number of characters in the name equals 10.
- Eliminated some characters from being used in name entry. Now you can only use A-Z and 0-9.
- Converted the password at the end of the game to English.
ROM / ISO Information:
No information available.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!