Maraya no Hihou (MSX2)
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Published By||Pony Canyon|
|Release Date||17 Oct 2010|
|Last Modified||09 May 2016|
Maraya no Hihou is an action game for the MSX2.
- Full translation of all the texts in the game.
- Created a lowercase variable height font to match the uppercase one.
- Modified print subroutine with support of new lowercase variable height/ width font, auto scroll and variable windows size.
- Changed end demo text scroll and credits print to allow lowercase letters.
- New intro screen.
- Added a feature to enable or disable the turbo mode on Panasonic FS A1 FX/WX/WSX, Turbo-R ST/GT, and CIEL Expert 3 (MSX 2.0 Turbo/MSX 2+ Turbo) computers. Enabled by default if computer supports turbo mode.
- Fixed bug when player’s sword, player’s dead body or dropped items cross the left border of the screen and appear on the right side.
- Fixed bug preventing player to buy another 10 boms when he already has 89pcs.
- Fixed bug allowing player to buy keys when he reached maximum of 15pcs. Also added a message consistent with an existent one to indicate that you already have the maximum number of keys.
- Fixed bug that leaves part of a boss’ life on the screen when you kill a boss using the flame sword.
- Used bigger digits for the status screen. They were in the game, but they weren’t used.
- Minor improvements to the game to remove some small flaws.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Malaya no Hibou (Japan).rom
- CRC32: F7A9591D
- MD5: 8153CC9023D0E38D7DA0B359C47DF5E8
- SHA-1: E6C01BD90CF0B2793282FC53E9A3150A6D7804C5
User Review Information
No User Reviews!