|Edit||The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Power||ActionGamer||2020-02-19 15:16:55||Accidentally uploaded a non-clean ips patch|
|Edit||Mega Man X1: Proto Edition||skull_emperor_||2020-02-19 14:35:20||ROM/ISO Information was incorrect. Trying to patch the game using the old information was impossible. In the end of the description the information about patching is correct, but it was in conflict with the mentioned field.|
|Edit||Wired Gems (feat. Neon and Chip)||HarvettFox96||2020-02-18 20:32:42||Released version 20200218.02.|
|Edit||Super Mario World: Just Keef Edition||Bensalot||2020-02-18 14:39:42||Graphic fixes, spawning issues|
|Edit||Wired Gems (feat. Neon and Chip)||HarvettFox96||2020-02-18 07:44:35||Released version 20200218.01, and renamed the hack title.|
|Edit||Pokemon Perfect Crystal (2020 Update)||Chronosplit||2020-02-17 17:29:54||While SuperEgz made the original project, this was made by aleckermit according to the credits. This should most likely be classified as an addendum.|
|Edit||Chrono Trigger+||ThegreatBen||2020-02-17 12:04:22||More fixes and improvements.|
|Edit||Mega Man 4 - Ridley X Hack 6 (Dr. Cossack's Revenge - Normal)||Zynk||2020-02-17 10:42:42||Title and description revision|
|Edit||Mega Man 4 - Ridley X Hack 10||Zynk||2020-02-17 10:37:47||Title and description minor revision|
|Edit||Jackal 2||RayofJay||2020-02-17 10:01:08||version 2.15 release|
|Edit||The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Power||RetroGameFan||2020-02-17 08:39:53||Fixed likely typo in hack release date.|
|Edit||The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Power||ActionGamer||2020-02-16 15:19:11||updated pictures and original release date|
|Edit||Breath of Fire - Sound Restoration||Bregalad||2020-02-16 13:05:05||Update to version 1.0
(correction of a bug crashing when selecting "Exchange" in the main menu)|
|Edit||The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Power||ActionGamer||2020-02-16 12:00:16||There were glitches.|
|Edit||Chrono Trigger+||ThegreatBen||2020-02-15 12:48:53||Emergency bug fix.|
|Edit||Super Mitch Bros. 3||Chipius||2020-02-15 06:31:43||Small ROM fix|
|Edit||Return of the Dark Sorcerer||Gi Nattak||2020-02-14 17:41:05||Updated to v2.0.5:
- fixed a terrible freeze right at the start of the WoR.
- fixed a foolish blunder where the Doll item characters (Reaper & Astral) were switched in battle and in the save menu.
- fixed an issue with a static envelope/letter sprite becoming another sprite for a second when getting Avalon back in the WoR.
- fixed a possible freeze right before fighting proto-babil +.
- fixed a bad jump in a track for Kashuon Castle (plays durin the snow battle, soundtrack a).
- fixed a wrong song selection that plays if you return to the Crimson Blade hideout.
- fixed a mistake in Cloud of Darkness AI that cause her to target herself.
- corrected a wrong map palette for the spikes in the Phoenix Cave.
- reinstated character level averaging to all original instances.
- made Kefka stronger again for the vs. Aerith fight.
- lowered Zemus's HP a bit.
- made Avalanche spell miss if target has Float status.
- changed up Shiva's AI a bit in the Shiva & Ifrit fight.
- changed a zombie NPC palette in WoR Fraust.
- increased experience a bit for some WoR monsters on the overworld.
- edited various guest characters stats a bit.
- lowered the successful hit % of the Dark Force spell from 182% to 150%.|
|Edit||Chrono Trigger+||ThegreatBen||2020-02-14 11:03:08||Bug fixes, improvements, readme update.|
|Edit||Car Palette Fix||Zynk||2020-02-13 23:44:29||-Changed title of hack. Why approve hack with the same tile as the game's?
-ROM Information copied from Rom Hasher. Why|
|Edit||Ancient Chozo||albert v.||2020-02-12 19:44:57||fixes|