|Release Date||18 June 2009|
|Last Modified||24 March 2018|
A generic graphics dumping tool, based on the elusive program GGD
TiledGGD - basically it’s GGD (General Graphical Dump tool), with some extra features: Currently working (extra) features:
- Support for tiled graphics (tiles of any size) and palettes (tile sizes are restricted, because they need to fit a 16*16 grid)
- Copy visible graphics and palette directly to clipboard
- ‘Go To Offset’ functionality
- Toggle Endianness of graphics and palette separately
- Save the entire graphics
- Built-in NCGR/NCBR and NCLR support (I’m not using all the data from the files, so there are most likely still some bugs)
- Lua plugin support
Features currently being worked on:
- Support for files compressed via the default DS/GBA algorithms
- Palette edit function
- Support for planar & composite pixel formats
- Different layout options, including a scrollable graphics window when the graphics are too large for it.
- Support for tile maps
Pretty goodReviewed By: Videogamer555 on 08 Sep 2011
I like that the fact it’s added tile support. I DON’T like that it no longer supports linearly arranged image data.
I like that it corrected the text glitches in the status window (that showed what the endian was set at etc). I DON’T like that the hot-keys for changing these things are NO LONGER shown in the status window (you just have to memorize it from when you were a user of the old version of GGD). I DON’T like it that now pressing “x” when the main graphics window is selected, NO LONGER changes the bit-mask for 16bit images.
These sentences that start with “I DON’T like” represent SIGNIFICANT DOWNGRADED features from (that were actually better in the ORIGINAL GGD program). Therefor I hope the developer of TiledGGD will very soon read these important sentences and make it his/her NUMBER-1 goal to fix these inadequacies in the next version.
Other than that though, it’s a pretty good program. And hopefully the developer will see that as well by the sentences that start with “I like” regarding various features.
Recommended - Yes
|Lua fix on 64bit systems||torridgristle||24 Mar 2018||22.214.171.124||Yes|
|Pretty good||Videogamer555||08 Sep 2011||N/A||Yes|
|Excellent tool!||Esco||21 Dec 2009||N/A||Yes|