Wizardry: Bane of the Cosmic Forge
Wizardry VI: Kindan no Mafude
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||29 September 1995|
|Release Date||10 Apr 2010|
|Last Modified||09 August 2013|
Wizardry: Bane of the Cosmic Forge is a role playing game for the Super Nintendo.
- v0.9 99% completed “sorry I don’t have time” release:
- Story text 100% done
- Battle menus and battle text 99% done (need some re-pointering and fixing)
- Game quest full playable in English (some monster actions and spells not translated, and battle text need repointering).
- NOTE menu is need some analysis, I need save state or savegame with full inspected item list PLEASE if you have one email to me!
- Portrait edit menu partial translated.
- I found some bug (game freeze if sell some special item (Maiden Head,…)) in original game which need fix.
- April 2011 Update: This translation is taken from the PC-DOS version of the game, almost word for word. It is not a translation of the Japanese version and the English text is very different from the original. In some cases, dialogue is repeated in different situations just like the PC version, however, the Japanese version does not actually do this.
- August 2013: Fixed QuickStart Party names and a few spelling corrections.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Wizardry VI - Bane of the Cosmic Forge (J).smc - GOODSNES 2.04
- CRC32: C17ECBA5
- MD5: F5AE0C2811AC905F798C70A972184F43
- SHA-1: AF177665DEF09103330DE2DADDD86B4A2BFBE68A
- SHA-256: 621180A73A5552899FF2A437E84F2891EC078E9883F25F6671B620AB4DB24270
User Review Information
Great game - great patch!Reviewed By: delmoko on 20 Mar 2019
If you can survive and make it to getting your party level 2, this game really takes off. Until then, it’s very difficult. Well worth sticking with it though. I am thoroughly enjoying it. My party is level 4/5 and the game is really opening up.
Version 0.99 Recommended - Yes
|Great game - great patch!||delmoko||20 Mar 2019||0.99||Yes|