Kou Dai Guai Shou: Zuan Shi Ban
Nintendo Entertainment System
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Published By||Shenzen Jincota|
|Patch Version||Jubilife 0.2|
|Release Date||02 April 2019|
|Last Modified||03 April 2019|
This is an NES bootleg of Pokémon Diamond, made by the Chinese developers of Shenzen Jincota. The actual release date is unknown, but believed to be 2008.
This is an all-new translation for Kou Dai Guai Shou - Zuan Shi Ban (Pokemon Diamond) NES from Chinese to English.
So far, the Hack contains:
- Redone graphics for many Overworld tiles
- Redone text boxes designed to look like those from the actual Pokemon Diamond
- Script translation to English up to Jubilife City
- Most of the battle system text translated to English
- An improved title screen
The zip folder should contain two different .ips files to be patched to the game (mapper differences), and a ReadMe file.
Thanks for support, and enjoy this translation!
ROM / ISO Information:
- ROM not found in Database: Pokemon Diamond (KT-008 PCB)(Ch)[!]
- File SHA-1: 14F2EE5E646C288308F8A05D17EAF93378738D62
- ROM SHA-1: 7BDC865F0123A643CBFB7645957CF6CC0E30677E
User Review Information
Fantastic Achievement!Reviewed By: SylarDean on 11 Mar 2019
A much Welcomed Pokemon game to the NES but it’s just a HUGE shame it’s unfinished.. so personally I see no point in wasting your time playing up to route 22 when you can’t finish it yet. You can see the game really bring the NES features and colours to this port, it’s a great achievement to the dev team that did this… NOW we just need the rest of the game translated 100%.
Version 1.0 Recommended - No
|Fantastic Achievement!||SylarDean||11 Mar 2019||1.0||No|