(1 to 1) of 1 Results
FF4kster version 0.8
05 August 2015 7:37PM EST - Update by pinkpuff
FF4kster, the all-in-one editor for Final Fantasy 4 has once again received a long overdue update. This update doesn’t feature any new major compoentents, but rather a large collection of smaller things, including:
- The monster editor now allows you to edit “special size” details (the “size” bytes used by bosses), as well as showing a preview for the monster palette when selecting it.
- Triggers and map data now have safeguards preventing data overflow.
- The solobattle and trigger editors now preview the formation details.
- The feature editor now contains an entry for “6-letter spells”; changing this range will affect what spells can be put into player spell sets.
- The map editor now displays how much room is left for adding new map data, and allows you to change “glitch worlds” into usable maps, and vice versa.
- The event editor has been cleaned up and improved; the sub-menus now expand when you’re selecting the parameters.
- Many other miscellaneous bug fixes and minor improvements.