Hack of Mega Man X3
Hack of Mega Man X3
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Hack Release Date||31 January 2012|
|Last Modified||27 December 2016|
Note: This requires a unheadered Mega Man X 3 (U) ROM!
A modification of Mega Man X3 that modifies and edits many aspects of the game to allow Zero to be fully playable.
A few features taken from the read me:
- Play as Zero anytime except areas where he’s unavailable such as the introduction stage.
- Zero is able to use sub-weapons, however, CANNOT use the Hyper Chip.
- Zero is able to air dash.
- Z-Saber damage varies depending on boss strength. (Based on speed/power combined)
- Zero is able to gather Heart Tanks, Energy Tanks and Ride Armor chips. He’s able to fill sub-weapons and Energy Tanks while also able to use them.
- Zero can use Ride Armors.
- Updated dialogue to reflect both characters being playable.
- Zero can obtain capsules and use their abilities to an extent.
- Zero has new animations for charged Triad Thunder, Ray Shot & Gravity Well.
- X and Zero are swapped during events. If you’re Zero, X will appear, vice versa.
- X and Zero have completely separate dialogue.
- The game remembers who you played as last after you’ve beaten a level or died.
- Mega Man X2 Feature in which you can shoot both buster shots at once and both will deal damage instead of the large wait time.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Country USA
- File MD5 CFE8C11F0DCE19E4FA5F3FD75775E47C
- File SHA-1 B226F7EC59283B05C1E276E2F433893F45027CAC
- File CRC32 FA0FE671
- ROM MD5 CFE8C11F0DCE19E4FA5F3FD75775E47C
- ROM SHA-1 B226F7EC59283B05C1E276E2F433893F45027CAC
- ROM CRC32 FA0FE671
- Mega Man X 3 (U).smc
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
User Review Information
|Gold standard for ROM hacks||thecowwarrior||13 May 2017||3.1||Yes|
|Lots of Fun!||Fakade||30 Jun 2016||3.0||Yes|
|Well done!||thepatrickinator||17 Feb 2016||3.0||Yes|
|Great, but has it's flaws||Animebryan||21 Mar 2012||N/A||Yes|
|Gives Zero the exposure he deserves... but||WeretigerRei||07 Mar 2012||N/A||Yes|