News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: NFL Tecmo Super Coach 2009-10 | Released!  (Read 5067 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: NFL Tecmo Super Coach 2009-10 | Released!
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:47:57 am »

Update By: Maynard_G_Krebs

Welcome, Tecmo Super Bowl Fans!

• NOTES:

Well, Football friends, the 2009-10 NFL season is upon us. After a year of not-so-occasional lengthy sprees of work--Tecmo Super Coach 2009-10 (v1.0) is set for an .IPS file release!

For a ton more information about Tecmo Super Coach and all it has to offer your big Sunday gamefest, click on the custom-made Instruction Book link down below. For a community feedback resource, view the Romhacking.net Tecmo Super Coach message board link below, as well.

• EMAIL:

TSCFEEDBACK@GMAIL.COM

RHDN Project Page and patch download

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,8404.0.html)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 01:20:12 pm by Nightcrawler »

Next Gen Cowboy

• "People are like dice"
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: NFL Tecmo Super Coach 2009-10 | Released!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 09:58:34 am »
I personally think this is one of the coolest concepts, and most innovative ideas for a hack I have ever seen.
"Remember when we were in Japan? You said you were my gun, if you're the gun then that means I'm the bullet."

"All my life I've been waiting for the gunpowder to go off, you know what you need to ignite gunpowder? You need a gun."

Maynard_G_Krebs

• The better beatnik.
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: NFL Tecmo Super Coach 2009-10 | Released!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 08:05:17 pm »
I personally think this is one of the coolest concepts, and most innovative ideas for a hack I have ever seen.

Cheers to that. I hope you feel the same way after you give it a test run. I had a blast making it.
My TSB Coaching ROM » [Last Updated: 03.01.10]
Link » NFL Tecmo Super Coach 2009-10 .IPS [vFINAL | NES]