News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: MD/G: Phantasy Star: Huey's Adventure translation by M.I.J.E.T.  (Read 6013 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: Christuserloeser

M.I.J.E.T. released an English translation patch for Phantasy Star II: Huey's Adventure!

”Has been intrigued by nature since his childhood; now the leading expert on plants and animals.”

If Kinds's Adventure is the best of the series, this one is (unintentionally) the funniest, with its passive-aggressive jabs at the electric company and “no peeking” signs in women's shower rooms.

In other M.I.J.E.T news, they have released an update to the Langrisser 2 translation, which improves the ending sequence amongst other improvements.

RHDN Huey's Adventure Page

RHDN Langrisser 2 Page

Relevant Link: (http://mijet.eludevisibility.org/PS2%20Huey%27s%20Adventure/Huey%27sAdventure.html)

tc

• Lum Fan
    • View Profile
    • Eon Blog
How many of these are left? Like the third or fourth translated that I can think of.

ded302

• View Profile
    • Earthtale Studios
Great job on getting this one translated.  I also checked on pscave.com and found out that Mijet has all the PS2 text adventures translated.
Completed projects are Bloody Warriors and Shinsenden.

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
Actually, the text adventures were never released for the Genesis. Instead they were dumped from some Sega CD game and not every single one was dumped (Four, I believe). Eventually the Sega CD Version will be translated.

Nightcrawler

• View Profile
    • Nightcrawler's Translation Corporation
They came from SegaNet according to the readme.
TransCorp - Over 20 years of community dedication.
Dual Orb 2, Wozz, Emerald Dragon, Tenshi No Uta, Glory of Heracles IV SFC/SNES Translations

Djungelurban

• View Profile
How many of these are left? Like the third or fourth translated that I can think of.
GameFAQs says there are 8 in total... But I've actually never seen the 4 remaining in ROM form so I don't now.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 08:39:54 pm by Djungelurban »

Lashiec

• View Profile
GameFAQs says there are 8 in total... But I've actually never seen the 4 remaining in ROM form so I don't now.

IIRC the rest are included in the second volume of the Gamecan compilation for the Sega CD. That would also explain that new project in MIJET's page :)
tl;dr: I'm talking out of my behind and you should not listen to me