News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Monster Hunter 2nd G English Beta Patch  (Read 8833 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Monster Hunter 2nd G English Beta Patch
« on: June 10, 2008, 01:05:38 pm »

Update By: Abaraxas

A beta release of the English patch for the PSP game Monster Hunter 2nd G Portable has been released! Its about 90% complete. As far as I have tested, the non translated stuff is mostly unimportant dialog. Untranslated items include the quest name when completed, some felyne companion stuff, and some felyne kitchen ( all the important stuff is translated). Its got one or two seemingly unimportant bugs in the form of random dialog popping up that didn't affect anything else as far as I could tell. Save games from MHF2 can be converted using either laboko or save-game deemer. Both processes are kinda long and can be found by using Google. Great job team HGG!

Relevant Link: (http://www.teamhgg.org/)

SerenadeDS

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Monster Hunter 2nd G English Beta Patch
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 12:47:34 pm »
Cool, I was wondering if someone was working on a patch for Monster Hunter 2nd G. I am gonna try it out, thanks team HGG.

saito

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 02:46:41 pm »
Woot, it looks pretty cool. Thank you for the patch team HGG!

I'll be sure to try it out!  :beer:
.: TransGen :.

abaraxas

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 06:21:19 pm »
version 2.0 is released
updates include felyne companion the movie descriptions the weapon descriptions lots of typos and other assorted bugs is almost double the size of the original and its very professional looking now