News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Card Fighters Clash 2 translation released  (Read 3893 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Card Fighters Clash 2 translation released
« on: March 22, 2008, 01:11:55 pm »

Update By: Kitsune Sniper

The lone NGPC translation project returns! Flavor has released the final version of his Card Fighters Clash 2 translation. It appears that the game is fully playable. Remember, if you find bugs, let Flavor know about them!

You can pick up the patch at the related site link below.

RHDN SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters 2 Expand Edition Page

Relevant Link: (http://cfc2english.blogspot.com/)

Sonson

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Card Fighters Clash 2 translation released
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 06:07:08 pm »
Very nice, thank you. I've had the original on my old Neo Geo Pocket Color since it was first released (and love it to death), and it's good to finally be able to play the second game.

After the disappointment of the DS Card Fighters game, it's good to see that this game stays true to the original.

There is one problem I have, however, and feel I should let you know. The sound doesn't seem to work. During battle, no sound at all can be heard, and during cutscenes, background music is nonexsistant and soundeffects are glitched and barely work, either.

Vyse the determined

• Heroic Pirate
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Sanctuary Youtube Page
Re: Translations: Card Fighters Clash 2 translation released
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 10:06:07 am »
Card Fighters Clash was one of the best portable games I've played...period. I've still got that bad boy complete in the box for my Neo Geo Pocket. I've played the SNK version to death and got nearly all the cards in the game. Loads of fun. Great to see the second game translated.