I'll dig up that questionnaire. Right now, there are two coders working on Crimson Echoes again (plus the talent freed up by Prophet's Guile's completion), so CE is definitely going to be the next big thing to come out of the Compendium. Today's criticism and feedback for PG equals tomorrow's Crimson Echoes success.
1. Was Magus's reaction to finding Zeal done well?
2. What did you think of the status screen art and colors?
3. Was the Gaspar and Janus scene okay?
4. Did you find the Cerulean Lake before you had to go there? What did you think of it?
5. Was the Prophet's trumped-up, flowery dialogue cheesy or dramatic?
6. Was the Beast's Nest dungeon design done well? And the scene with the Lasher?
7. How about Mt. Woe; did the song make it seem imposing, cold, and sordid given the task of putting Melchior up there?
8. Did you let Melchior die?
9. How was the battle scene between Melchior and Magus? And the scene with Schala afterwards?
10. What did you think of the Ocean Palace under construction?
11. And, what did you think of the final confrontation and Dalton's eye?
12. What was your reaction to the clip show and ending art?
13. Did you find all three Oboli?
14. Finally, did the game possess the Chrono atmosphere (even if just the darker part) and revive your interest in the series?
And any other comments are very welcome. Thanks for playing.