News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Magna Carta  (Read 119645 times)

Tsuna

Re: Magna Carta
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2008, 10:20:01 am »
Damn it...this is the result why I wasout of zone of any news..I hate forums,that is why I didn't watched here.My big apologize.I wrote you at your site that I can help.I writing here too.I can helpyou with translation of abilities armor and such.Just tell me what need to translate I will makeit.It's take sometime,maybe...well depends how many I need to translate.Let's say...week maybe or less.Please let me help Talbain!!! :'(!!!!!!I'll make it good promise!No mistakes!I promise!My mail you know or use PM here!Hope you will answer!Sorry for being so active,but this is important.So many years has been past,let's finish it together ;D

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2008, 10:49:17 am »
No worries Tsuna.  I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about the project.  Javiskefka has taken on the scripts though; I'm currently in need of a hacker.

bay

• bay[field]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2008, 11:51:30 pm »
well i'm a win32 coder by trade, so PM me back.  8)

mrspoon

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008, 05:40:49 pm »
I'm glad to see you're still working on this project, Talby! At least one of the old fogies from MD did something productive over the last few years.

Here's to seeing another release of some sort in the near future.  :beer:

optomon

• Rite of Spring
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 05:55:49 pm »
screen name... put a space in the screen name... I don't know which way to read it

DarthNemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2008, 06:18:04 pm »
screen name... put a space in the screen name... I don't know which way to read it

oh, I think you do

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2008, 08:40:56 am »
I'm glad to see you're still working on this project, Talby! At least one of the old fogies from MD did something productive over the last few years.

Here's to seeing another release of some sort in the near future.  :beer:
I really want to release this at this point, but until I can get someone to translate these last few scripts, I don't want to leave the work incomplete.

RPGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2008, 07:07:32 pm »
Well how about posting despite just in case there's an hdd crash or anything? I just want to play even if it's incomplete... I can always reinstall when you find someone to finish but an hdd would ruin that chance with no post. :-s

mrspoon

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2008, 10:39:08 pm »
I was entirely too inebriated to bother with some silly shift key at the time. :crazy: Take the ambiguity however you please.
I really want to release this at this point, but until I can get someone to translate these last few scripts, I don't want to leave the work incomplete.
How much is left of the translation process? I may be able to persuade a friend into assisting.

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2008, 11:51:18 am »
I was entirely too inebriated to bother with some silly shift key at the time. :crazy: Take the ambiguity however you please.
How much is left of the translation process? I may be able to persuade a friend into assisting.
About 15 scripts.  All in all it's probably about 20kb of text.  Not that much.  However, the text is vital to the story, so not having it would be rather confusing.

curiousfox

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2008, 07:01:35 am »
haahaa, no worries, you can store it in a flash usb or on file hosting. XP.

dynoma5

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2008, 03:51:25 am »
If you still need the scripts to be translated, I'll be glad to do it.

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2008, 05:27:40 am »
Send me a PM with your email and I'll send ya the files.

Total amount of text is 9.72KB, so you shouldn't have too much work to do I hope. ^_^;

KaioShin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2008, 05:39:07 am »
So, the technical problems with some menu stuff were resolved?
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2008, 02:52:46 pm »
So, the technical problems with some menu stuff were resolved?
I'd need a hacker to resolve those problems from the looks of it, someone with more time/experience than someone like D.  I'm still going to release if I can get the entire script translated though.  The bulk of what's going on at least is in there, and the menus don't change a great deal (game's easy enough where you don't really need to fool around with a whole lot--I figured it out through trial and error before I started learning Korean).  Although the item names would be nice.

Trance

« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 09:09:42 pm »
Yay! Translation is nearing completion :) I've been stalking this thread for soo long! My friends will be glad to hear there's only 9.27kbs left!^^ *can't wait*

celestria

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2008, 03:29:27 am »
Great news Talbain i can't wait to play the real Magna Carta (not Americanized version) and actually read it^^
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 05:23:22 am by celestria »

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2008, 08:12:24 am »
Americanized version?  Are you talking about Crimson Stigmata (Tears of Blood)?  That game was a sort of "alternate universe" version of Magna Carta, and isn't exactly related to the original (I say not exactly because it's still similar in a lot of ways).  Either way, it might be a while since I'm in South Korea now and I haven't had a lot of time to finish it.  I tried to get it done before I came here but stuff kept coming up.  Now that I'm here... stuff keeps coming up.  I'm sure it'll slow down eventually just... busy.

Tsuna

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2008, 07:03:43 pm »
Hey Talbain,seems everyone quite here,how it's going?Do we have a chance to see english patch of Magna Carta at this millennium?Or better to begin learning Korean language?How it's going,anything new?

Talbain

• Moo.
    • View Profile
    • et tu gamer
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2008, 01:52:28 am »
One file left to edit, some brief beta testing.  Expect a release soon.

Edit:  Ok, so uh... wow.  I don't know how I missed this, but I did.  I guess in bug fixing I totally became blind or something.  Anyway, the editing process is about... 50%.  Sorry. =/  Also, I need a translator if someone is willing to translate some small files (3 or 4).

On the upside, no more game crashes!  Yay!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:08:06 am by Talbain »