One day Link finds a portal to a strange land.
Curious he starts exploring the magical world of Amida.
Little does he know, that he's on a brand new adventure that will take him to places he couldn't have imagined.
Amida has a deep emotional link to our hero.
Can Link unravel the secrets of Amida and return to his own world?
Zelda II – Amida’s Curse is a brand new Zelda II adventure. The game has been build up from the ground. With a new world, new graphics and an original soundtrack by bentglasstube. The focus of Amida’s Curse lies on exploration above combat. Gameplay has been altered to make this, above all, a fun gaming experience. So, difficulty is lower than the original Zelda II, there are no cheap deaths and grinding isn’t necessary.
This has been a passion project spanning over 18 months of development time. A huge thanks to all people involved in making Zelda II – Amida’s Curse truly shine! You will find much more info in the ReadMe!
Now, go explore! A whole new world is waiting for you!Features
- 9 new temples to explore (vs 7 in vanilla Zelda II).
- 11 new towns to visit (vs 8 in vanilla Zelda II).
- New soundtrack.
- Brand new overworld.
- New story.
- New graphics.
- Animated tiles on the overworld.
- Balanced difficulty, no cheap deaths.
- No random encounters on the overworld.
- Loads of gameplay tweaks (building on Zelda II Redux).
- Lives you find are permanent.
- No grinding necessary.
- Enemy rebalancing, no more huge HP pools.
- Press A as a Fairy to instantly return to your normal form.
- Temple stones give fixed EXP.
- Fairy can’t fly through doors.
- Save anywhere by pressing up and A on the start menu. Be aware though, that you'll be warped back to the starting point of the game. So, only use this option when you want to stop playing.
- And so much more...
You can watch the release trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqrJi8xbZgRHDN Project PageRelevant Link