Some improvement ideas for Mega Man X1, 2 and 3:
- In Mega Man X, have it so Ride Armor Vile uses the stun shot earlier if you cause it enough damage (On intro stage it should require less to trigger it)
- In Mega Man X2, make it possible to encounter all X Hunters even in stages you have beaten, as long as the final stage is not unlocked.
- Still about X2, make it so the Shotokan capsule is hidden in a Maverick stage, like X1 did.
- In Mega Man X3, restore the August Prototype Palette Changes
for Enhancement Chips.
- Still about X3, make it so the Hyper Chip can be obtained in a stage (maybe where Vile's area entrance would be after you cleared it).
- And still about X3, allow Zero to be revived as soon as you get back to Stage Select and be usable as long as he has not been defeated.