Happy Thanksgiving. Version 1.2 is released! All of you can thank Gi Nattak for this, as without his help, it might not have happened. He's the one that cataloged the bugs, offered solutions for around half of them, and then did the testing on the final release.
* Gi Nattak believes he has figured out and fixed the Mog Sprite glitch, where Mog is stuck facing forward, and his bottom half looks like MissingNo. Both Gi and I have played through the World of Balance, and neither of us has seen the sprite glitch. Fingers crossed, it is fixed. Note that this glitch affects the save file itself, so it will only be fixed on new games. The Save File Archive included with this release does not have it fixed.
* The calculation for Desperation Attacks (Limit) has been corrected, so that they will only occur 25% of the time when you are low on health. The 2nd DA (LimitBreak) that some of you found is still in the game, but it is much harder to trigger.
* Opera Lyrics don't run over if you fail to make a selection for the 3rd stanza.
* Celes does not sometimes get stuck facing left in the Razing of Vector intro scene.
* The Ultros fight in the Espers Cave (Relm's intro) plays boss music, and not the normal battle music. This is a bug from vanilla.
* Banon doesn't start KOed if Kamog falls in the Moogle Battle.