News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: GBA Castlevania HOD: Revenge of the Findesiecle Japan to USA Port  (Read 18554 times)

Aceearly1993

• View Profile
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
Re: GBA Castlevania HOD: Revenge of the Findesiecle Japan to USA Port
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2021, 11:17:58 pm »
It's sad to hear the latest windows 10 builds has that much issues regarding false positive quirks. Sometimes windows 7 gets benifit over windows 10 for some reason... That's bizzare.
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Darlo98

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2021, 04:51:16 pm »
My computer identified the patch as a different threat:
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml

Any help is much appreciated. I've never had this issue before so I would like to know if it's safe to click "allow" on Windows Defender.

sorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2021, 09:38:22 am »
My computer identified the patch as a different threat:
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml

Any help is much appreciated. I've never had this issue before so I would like to know if it's safe to click "allow" on Windows Defender.

I saw the same various threats on mine as well, and remember, I made the ips patch, lol.

You’ll be fine, let Windows 10 allow it, patch your rom and have some fun.

SabithaSuki

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2021, 05:12:26 am »
Posting here so no one forgets, there's still the Julius Jumping, getting hit, and grand cross sfx bug that is a serious and simple oversight in need of fixing, or if someone could at least share the hex entries I can modify from my J version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aqLXUFgefWxnv9x1p7J8K5v7aFdNAnpv/view?usp=sharing (Which appears to be an updated or altered release). It's very annoying and kinda ruins the experience for me having to hear it all the time.  :banghead:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 05:27:39 am by SabithaSuki »

sorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2021, 10:04:58 am »
Hi there!  Sorry I’ve been swamped lately, but I’ll post a small update for it today that fixes the issue.  It bugs me too  :thumbsup:

September 30, 2021, 02:49:05 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Hello all.  Just FYI, I submitted a VERY TINY update to address the audio bugs for some of Julius's sound effects.  It will be called v2.0.1 so in case anyone else is interested.  I cleaned up the archive as well, as I feel really we don't need buggy versions in there, so you will only find a v1.0.2 and v2.0.1 as well as the ReadMe.

Also within there is an OPTIONAL Add-On Patch where I implemented some changes Aceearly1993 made to balance out the Boss Rush for anyone who actually plays that.  It MUST be applied to a PRE-PATCHED Findesiecle rom (v1.0.2 or v2.0.1, which ever you prefer) in order for it to work properly.

In the mean time, I will continue toiling away at the next update, which WILL Include that AWESOME Revenge of the Findesiecle Logo made by Solid One!  Plus some other surprises, so keep an eye out!  :thumbsup:

Till the next update...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 02:49:05 am by sorrow »

SabithaSuki

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2021, 03:44:07 am »
Fantasticineer! I'll keep my eyes on it with baited breath!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:20:39 am by SabithaSuki »