News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Please edit my review that was just submitted.  (Read 861 times)

MysteryMan3D

• View Profile
Please edit my review that was just submitted.
« on: December 27, 2020, 10:49:04 am »
I need a staff member to edit my review of "Street Fighter II' - Special Champion Edition (USA) Donus Hack" and remove the following from it:
As a special bonus, this hack works on the Japanese version (Street Fighter II’ Plus) with no issues, so everyone’s a winner here!

That part turned out to be wrong. I did a more thorough playthrough of SFII'Plus using the hack; there's flashing on the bottom of Chun-Li's stage, and when you reach Balrog's stage, the game flat-out crashes.

Sorry about this, I should've done the more in-depth playthrough before I submitted the review. It'd be nice though if Donus actually did make a fully-compatible version of his hack for SFII'Plus, because aside from the glitches and crash, the game still looked really nice...

USC

• Submission Reviewer
  • Obviously Outdated
    • View Profile
Re: Please edit my review that was just submitted.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 12:22:40 pm »
You can actually submit an edit to the review yourself! Also, as a staff member we have no way of editing the reviews outside of the original author making an edit.

MysteryMan3D

• View Profile
Re: Please edit my review that was just submitted.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 05:11:12 pm »
Never Mind then; I didn't see the Edit button until you pointed it out. I feel dumb now. :P