Let's create a quick disassembly of your game!
is a CDL-based Lua script. Mostly targeted on romhackers who just want to have a better view at the game code with little effort. By editing the config file you can properly disassemble any game on any mapper.
- Separate code from data using a CDL file
- Display all 6 CDL flags, ROM File and NES Memory address
- Use several table files to display symbols
- Auto adding labels to RAM addresses
- Additional info about each CPU address
Notepad++ scripts features:
- Convert .byte to instructions
- Convert .byte to .word/.dbyt + labels
- Auto adding labels to Branches, Tables and JMP/JSR instructions
- Other manipulations with bytes
Final output files are compatible with ca65 assembler (after deleting "garbage" text using a single regex). Assembles files into a 1:1 copy of the original ROM.
If you wanna try it, read the manual
. Let me know if you have any questions.