News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Fire Pro 6Men Scramble S  (Read 280 times)

Malenko

• View Profile
Fire Pro 6Men Scramble S
« on: July 30, 2020, 06:39:32 pm »
I'm translating the game, and well, I don't know any Japanese despite going to Japan last year! I have a lot done so far, but I wanted to be prepared to do the story mode. I've made good progress because despite the language barrier Ive been playing Firepro games since the Super Nintendo days and I know a lot about pro-wrestling. I'd like to get this first screen done because well, the emulator Im using right now crashes after the first match, so I'll have to either test other emulators or start burning CDs to tackle the rest of story mode.

This is the story intro screen:

The context is, you pick one of the 6 "championship unification paths". Same screen appears for all 6 modes.

I know the first topic said to post scripts but all the text is in a bin file so I could either screen shot that or the in game text and this seemed to be the better option. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

August 02, 2020, 09:36:02 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Welp, I pumped this:

多くの団体が乱立する、
この混沌とした時代
レスラーたちは何を求め,
何故にさまようのか....

その答えを探すべく
戦い続けねばならない
そして戦い終えた後,
あなたはこの時代を救う救世主,
メシアとなるであろう...

Into google translate and got this:
Many groups are scattered,
This chaotic time
What do wrestlers want,
Why wander...

To find the answer
Have to keep fighting
And after finishing the battle,
You are the savior who saves this era,
Will be a Messiah...

SO unless someone wants to chime in I'll just paraphrase it

August 05, 2020, 09:14:20 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I went with this:

https://segaxtreme.net/attachments/victory-jpg.5279/

/shrug
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:14:20 pm by Malenko »