’s ultimate vision comes to fruition with this final set of mods in the TMNT of Rage
On an alternate timeline in an alternate universe, Mr. X and the Syndicate have fallen at the hands of those radical reptiles, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Furious with his latest failure to control the city, X enlists one Oroku Saki to capture the fearsome foursome’s greatest ally, April O’Neil.
Rage in their hearts and pizza in their bellies, the turtles jump into action, dead set on putting an end to Mr. X’s tyranny once and for all… and punish the Shredder for being complicit in the Syndicate’s nefarious misdeeds as well.
A direct descendant of eskayelle’s TMNT of Rage
hack and its TMNT Remix
successor, this mod adds the following to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of Rage
- A throwback to the old 90’s arcade splash screens starts off your gaming experience.
- A six sequence ending specific to this game, the first for any SoR2 hack out there, incorporates redesigned images from the classic TMNT II and III NES games. These images also put some artistic spins on the palettes / color schemes for a bit of extra fun.
- Those bumbling buffoons, those moronic mutants, Rocksteady and Bebop, have now joined the Syndicate! Dumber than advertised, but stronger than ever, get ready to go toe to toe with them, Bebop making his first appearance in a Genesis / Mega Drive game.
[li]An updated story in attract mode complements the new ending sequence.
- A new title screen takes greater advantage of the Genesis / Mega Drive’s palette options.
- Thanks to Yoni, gone are road apples in favor of a nice slice! Try not to smile the first time you hear Mikey calling out “Pizza Time!” as he grabs some grub.
- With the additional Re-Shelled patch, play the game on a Terraonion MegaSD (or with any emulator that supports MD+ functionality) to enjoy that sweet soundtrack from eskayelle’s TMNT MD+ Remix. Grab that soundtrack here!
And… those fantastic features from the previous mods in the series continue to kick shell!
Grab a copy of the patch today! And... check out the hacking blog here
!RHDN Project PageRelevant Link