News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Poll

Should I even have a quest 2 in this game? because I don't have the time to finish it.

Yes you should
4 (80%)
No you don't have to
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 05, 2020, 03:40:46 pm

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule (The Sequel to Zelda: Triforce Power)  (Read 19430 times)

erpster2

• View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule (The Sequel to Zelda: Triforce Power)
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2020, 06:50:27 pm »
thanks Actiongamer.

I'm already 100% done with the 1st quest since v27.

is there supposed to be a sword in the 2nd quest?  if so, I can't seem to find one (neither wooden, white or even magic sword) in the overworld.  I'll try looking in all the underworld dungeons for one (otherwise I'll use a cheat code to enable use of a sword)

I did manage to find all the underworld dungeon entrances in the 2nd quest but won't say exactly how.
only thing I will say is that I found them in a random order (not in sequential order) and I have to actually buy either a raft or stepladder (or both) in one of the shops to find some of the underworld dungeons.

edit1 - the Bow in dungeon 5 of the 2nd quest is un-reachable in one of the 2-way staircases (appears near the middle of the screen).  perhaps change the position number from 3 to 2 for the Bow to become collectible.

edit2 (12/3) - in dungeons 2 and 4 of the 2nd quest, there is a room where Gleeok resides and all shutter doors close.  killing Gleeok does not open the shutter doors and can get stuck in those rooms (btw, the flute or ocarina is in the 4th dungeon)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:14:24 pm by erpster2 »

lexluthermiester

• Submission Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2020, 10:32:57 am »
Hey there ActionGamer.

I finally had a chance to sit down with this version and it looks good!

In an effort of completeness I'm playing through the 1st quest again just to make sure everything still works. No glitches or bugs so far, but I have found a curious oddity: there are two entrances to Level2 in the overworld. One off by the eastern shores and one in a cabin by the lost woods. I found and finished the one by the shores and was confused when I found the one by the lost woods.

Will keep playing and let you know if I find anything else.

lexluthermiester

• Submission Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2020, 08:26:48 pm »
Found another issue in the first quest, text related. In the upper right corner the old man that used to give the letter that says "There's a secret in the tip of the nose." glitches out. I don't think that's the text you intended.

erpster2

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2020, 11:36:02 pm »
No glitches or bugs so far, but I have found a curious oddity: there are two entrances to Level2 in the overworld. One off by the eastern shores and one in a cabin by the lost woods. I found and finished the one by the shores and was confused when I found the one by the lost woods.

Will keep playing and let you know if I find anything else.

there are also duplicate or two entrances to 2 other dungeons as well that I found in the overworld - Levels 4 and 5

lexluthermiester

• Submission Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2020, 08:11:41 am »
I did not encounter that. Are you sure you're on V28?

lexluthermiester

• Submission Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2020, 04:09:44 pm »
The other night after completing the first quest I noticed that all the end credit text was all over the place and very glitched. It didn't stop any  thing. But seemed a good idea to mention it. Now on to the second quest!

EDIT;
Found a minor GFX glitch in screen with the fairy & pond where LVL5 originally was. The trees on each side of the pond are half tree, half cabin. This also happens on the screen where lvl 3 is(where lvl 2 originally was).

Then a few screens to the left of the waterfall where the white sword was, there is a bomb cave near the stairway but Link is unable to cross to enter. Is the ladder trigger for that screen set?

On the screen where lvl 3 was originally, the left path transitions to a brown forrest area where Link is stuck in a row of trees. The left path should be blocked off or the trees have a path open.

Lvl 4's map is glitched on the left side. There is also a room in the upper map area where the shimmering snakes look like shimmering mummies that glitch into something else for half of their frame set. Also, the room with the 2 headed Gleeock never opens the shutter doors when the Gleeock is gone, forcing a reset. Gleeock returns even after the reset making the room unpassable.

Lvl 1 also has the glitched map on the left side. It might be easier to move the heart container gauge back to the right side, maybe? In the room that has the transfer stairs does not open the shutter door to get back out. I went back in after getting the fairy to see if I missed anything and got stuck in that room.

Lvl 3 also has a glitched map and is a dead end with no way to proceed. There are also two entrances.

Lvl 7 has a glitched map but is otherwise fine.

Lvl 5 has a glitched map. The second set of transfer stairs have a bow but it is unreachable. Additionally there is more than one entrance to lvl 5. If you reenter there is no way out as exiting transitions to another room. Requires save & continue.

This is as far as I've gotten so far. I'll chime in later with anything else I find.

BTW, Don't give up on this, it looks very good and is going to be one of the best LOZ1 hacks out there once finished!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 01:52:14 am by lexluthermiester »