Dear Fans of The Legend of Zelda,
My name is ActionGamer. You probably remember playing my Zelda hack The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Power
. Well I'm here to present to you a preview of the official sequel in the Triforce Power Saga The Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule
. It has every feature and improvement you loved about Triforce Power and more.Features from Triforce Power that are going to be in this game too:
New features that are going to be in Fall of Hyrule:
- New Graphics.
- New Overworld.
- New Dungeons.
- Pressing Select swaps your secondary item so you don't have to go to the menu.
- Ability to purchase important items that would normally be in dungeons.
- Clues to tell you where to bomb the dungeon walls.
- New Dungeon and Title Screen Music.
- Faster Text.
(Special thanks to ShadowOne333 and all the people who made the Zelda 1 Redux patch which was used to make this game have all these new features).
- Save manually by pressing Select when in the Items Sub-screen (You do not need to put in a second controller).
- Reworked heart HUD.
- Incremented the initial bomb max. amount to 10 instead of 8.
- Changed the Red and Blue rings to Red and Blue tunics.
- Clues to tell you where to bomb the overworld walls.
- Removed the 1 Rupee flashing.
- Now you're able to kill the Pols Voice by playing the flute, and also with arrows to retain the original way of killing them.
- 999 rupees as the maximum amount, instead of 255.
- Added a proper arrow enemy-drop item and an arrow counter (shops give 30 arrows when purchased), with the max arrow limit being 30 for normal Arrows, and 60 once you get the silver Arrows.
- Automap Plus, but modified to have 1/4 heart decrements instead of 1/8.
- Even more songs from other Zelda games.
- Music now plays in the File Menu.
- A new tornado enemy that was unused in the original Legend of Zelda.
- The waterfalls are now animated.
- Burnable Trees now have slightly different sprites so you can tell which trees to burn, but it's not too obvious, so keep a look out.
- Unlike The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Power, there is a 2nd quest with all new dungeons that were going to be in Triforce Power, but due to a bug you couldn't access the second quest making the game only 1 quest.
You can download the beta of the Zelda 1 Redux patch here: https://github.com/ShadowOne333/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Redux
(Remember this hack is still in development, so some screenshots may not be final):
Navi will heal you:
Look at that picture of Link:
WATCH OUT OCTOROKS:
Wheres my sword?
There's my sword:
Nice cave shopkeeper:
Break down the Walls!!!!!!
Keep your eyes open in the desert:
WATCH OUT FOR THE TORNADOS LINK!!!!!!!!!!More updates and screenshots coming soon.
If anyone wants to bug test this hack, download the prototype ips patch here, and DM me your issues and/or feedback on romhacking.net. Make sure you patch it to a Zelda 1 PRG0 rom, not PRG1 that's important: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mu4fofcooxh0mcr/Zelda%20Fall%20of%20Hyrule%20%28prototype%20V28%29.ips?dl=0 (Currently at Version 28).