News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Project (SNES) - Playable Sheeva,8 stages added!!!  (Read 24117 times)

Lucas Dext5r

• RomHacker brasileiro.
    • View Profile
    • 16-bit City
Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Project (SNES) - Playable Sheeva,8 stages added!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2020, 07:38:44 pm »
Olá cara, deixando essa mensagem pra te dizer que seu trabalho ficou muito bom.
Sempre quis traduzir esse jogo pra português. E me deparo com um hack muito massa feito por um brasileiro, fico muito feliz de ver algo assim.
Você tem planos de traduzir o jogo ou só mesmo trabalhar no hack? Você extrairia o texto pra eu traduzir e depois colocaria novamente no jogo?

In english by google translate:

Hello man, leaving this message to tell you that your work was very good.
I always wanted to translate this game into Portuguese. And I come across a very good hack made by a Brazilian, I am very happy to see something like this.
Do you have plans to translate the game or even just work on the hack? Would you extract the text for me to translate and then put it back in the game?

Olá meu querido, desculpa a demora, mas só vizualizei agora a mensagem! No momento só estou trabalhando no sentido Gameplay e adição de conteúdo, deixando a tradução inalterada, mesmo assim obrigado!

In english by google translate:

Hello my dear, sorry for the delay, but I just visualized the message now! At the moment I'm only working towards Gameplay and adding content, leaving the translation unchanged, thanks anyway!

December 11, 2020, 07:40:50 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Two quick questions:

Adding MSU-1 arcade tracks to your hack would be something you're interested in?

I noticed that all activated cheats and menus get lost when you reset the game (which is faster than waiting for the CPU to kill the character if you select the wrong one, since you can't go back to main menu like modern games). Is it possible for the already selected options to not disappear on reset?
It is a very difficult step, to keep the cheats after the restart .. I don't know how to change it yet.

December 11, 2020, 07:42:45 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Two quick questions:

Adding MSU-1 arcade tracks to your hack would be something you're interested in?

I noticed that all activated cheats and menus get lost when you reset the game (which is faster than waiting for the CPU to kill the character if you select the wrong one, since you can't go back to main menu like modern games). Is it possible for the already selected options to not disappear on reset?
It may be that the MSU-1 is a success, but I have been concerned with other things at the moment, like Sheeva's gameplay and grab.

December 11, 2020, 07:49:00 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
From testing, MSU-1 works, but...

This is the only stage glitched.

But I can't expect more from a guy who literally said: "If you want UMK3 Arcade, play Arcade, not SNES."

I don't know if you noticed, or have difficulty interpreting, but the question was directed to me.
After all, what to expect from someone who said:
"That's even more awful than Williams / Acclaim lazyness ... Heck, even Mortal Kombat Advance had some music variety!"

Hypocrites don't even deserve to debate this hack  :thumbsup:

December 17, 2020, 07:04:32 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Noob Fatality test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDoIL3DDr-w :angel:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:04:33 pm by Lucas Dext5r »

Lucas Dext5r

• RomHacker brasileiro.
    • View Profile
    • 16-bit City

niuus

• View Profile
News! Final version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo23HIrYdpM
Awesome work. Saw your video with the "real" cartridge.  :beer: