Hi everyone, I see all of your comments. And I have some things to say:
1. I discover that the table I'm using was "wrong", "wrong" because MonkeyMoore don't give me a fixed correct table order (like, in one time "あ" (sorry for using the same example) is =00, in other table, あ was =75, etc. So I was searching for how can I made an Japanese hex table, and I find the tutorial "Tables for Dummies", by satsu. And this tutorial is being very useful to me.
2. Not being annoying, the game is Love Quest, not Love Story
3. The reason that I'm translating this game is because I find this game very cool, and after an post about the translation from 2016,and nobody else talked about, so I think that the project died, this is because I`m doing myself the translation.
4. I`m using now the Relativeful Search, and it is working, thanks Psylax! (I have problems only for downloading some .dll and .ocx files)
February 14, 2020, 12:29:12 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Oh, I forgot somethings to say:
-Thank you again, Psyklax (to the other people that helped me, like Gideon and Vehek, thanks too), for being able to make a table for me, but don't hurry/worry, I'm making my table with your tips.
-About the sprites of the hiragana/katakana/kanji in the sprite editor, it's very tricky. Let me explain, I think if you open the game in a editor, you will see the text part almost this (I'm using Tile Molester):https://www.imagemhost.com.br/images/2020/02/14/A1.png
All messy and confusing, isn't it?
What you have to resolve this:
1. Take the game and play it on a emulator.
2. Save-state the game
3. Open the editor (Tile Molester) and open the game
4. If this is not configured, in the top-left options bar, click: View>Codec>2bpp planar
5. In the options bar, go to: Palette>Import From>Another File and find the save state file. The colors will be better.
6. Press Shift+Left Arrow until the characters display correctly
7. If still the sprites are not right press the division symbol in the bar below the options bar
If you followed the steps right, the final appearance will be like this:https://www.imagemhost.com.br/images/2020/02/14/A2.png
-What is the best script extractor? After I do the table, I will extract the text from the game in a notepad file, etc.