News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Disabled new game write-ins in translations  (Read 7374 times)

Solid One

• Silent Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Disabled new game write-ins in translations
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2020, 06:06:39 am »
Doesn't seem to work for me :(
"Translations for new game write-ins in this language cannot be accepted at this time!"

That's strange. I've submitted a translation for a new game just fine, two days ago. Are you really trying to submit a translation? If true, to what language?

If nothing works, I'd recommend you to contact RH.NET staff. In the last months, everytime I had a problem when submitting translations, I contacted the staff to report the issue, and provided all the steps needed in order to reproduce it. Until now, all issues reported by me were fixed, and it shouldn't be different in your case.

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 09:11:03 am »
That's strange. I've submitted a translation for a new game just fine, two days ago. Are you really trying to submit a translation? If true, to what language?

If nothing works, I'd recommend you to contact RH.NET staff. In the last months, everytime I had a problem when submitting translations, I contacted the staff to report the issue, and provided all the steps needed in order to reproduce it. Until now, all issues reported by me were fixed, and it shouldn't be different in your case.
It seems that only portuguese (and english) is working, I sent a message via contact to see if they can enable spanish too.
(I already contacted before but they said they were working on it)

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2020, 02:06:53 pm »
Still not working for spanish...

jackic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2020, 07:46:46 am »
Will this be sorted in the near future?

We really miss having our contributions on the site as it is a great (the best?) place for these kind of efforts to be preserved.

Thanks.