News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Where is new version of Super Mario 64 The Green Stars?  (Read 254 times)

bradzx

• View Profile
Where is new version of Super Mario 64 The Green Stars?
« on: November 18, 2019, 04:18:59 pm »
I saw new version on video that you can play Luigi instead Mario.  But only I found here is 1.3.  Also I found website they mention 2.1.  Where can I find it?
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

4l3j4ndr0

• Gameboy Color Rules!
    • View Profile
Re: Where is new version of Super Mario 64 The Green Stars?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 05:03:37 pm »
Romhacking is made whit patches that romhackers share by their own.

If there is a last version out there.  It is a good idea to look on the official page of the romhacker team.

Another idea could be write to the person that released the latest version here on RH.

Take in mind that possible the version 1.3 that you mention was uploaded on early 2000s, sometime that person can
 not  be available rigth now.

November 18, 2019, 05:17:26 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Since this is a patch, I think is allowed here.

2.1 .bps

They have a discord server.
Try to use google sometimes.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:17:26 pm by 4l3j4ndr0 »

bradzx

• View Profile
Re: Where is new version of Super Mario 64 The Green Stars?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 11:30:07 pm »
Romhacking is made whit patches that romhackers share by their own.

If there is a last version out there.  It is a good idea to look on the official page of the romhacker team.

Another idea could be write to the person that released the latest version here on RH.

Take in mind that possible the version 1.3 that you mention was uploaded on early 2000s, sometime that person can
 not  be available rigth now.

November 18, 2019, 05:17:26 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Since this is a patch, I think is allowed here.

2.1 .bps

They have a discord server.
Try to use google sometimes.

Alright, thanks.  I didn't know they have Discord server.  Pm for Discord server.
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!