Thanks for pointing these out!
That's all the corrections I found in my first playthrough. I decided to put them all in one message, but there were events that did not trigger for me in game and so I couldn't complete everything. Maybe I just didn't do things at the right time, I don't know. I will play again.
Events that didn't trigger for me:
- Gomes and Garg never kidnapped Booster even after I remixed Cageum for him. None of the events related to this happened either which means Jackson never asked for the milk maker.
- Ralph never needed any help, so Wananan was never requested. None of the events with Ralph happened. Cole also never requested the Grandfather Clock or the Weathervane.
- I wasn't able to "bring back" Lewis from his dream state. Jill was not in any of the Summer levels and Oliver never helped me remix Gehtorin.
- Straynap never requested the signboard (Kambii?) for Ice 13.
- Mokumokun was never requested by Barnes
- Never figured out what Pumpernel wanted.
- Never figured out the Summer ice cream flavor despite getting all chests in all levels.
At any rate, I can see why you loved the game enough to translate it. I really enjoyed it and your translation. I will continue adding things to here as I play through a second time. I hope that I can help to make v1.1/GDI patch as good as it can possibly be! Great work again!
Also, in the beginning song, the word "tail" appears several times, but is it possible that you mean "tale" there? I would assume "tale" meant "story" like in the title?
January 19, 2020, 06:59:46 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I think "pull her punches" is the correct term you're looking for here.
Typo here with "she's" appearing twice.
"Here, here" should be "hear, hear" as this term is just a shortened version of "hear him/her, hear him/her".
The plural of "ego" is "egos", not "egoes."
Here is the Japanese characters in the tutorial for the remixer I mentioned before. I would say Japanese characters appear about 50% of the time in the text that follows a successful remix of a paffet.
Is "brusted" intentional? Maybe "busted"? Also, "Melle" be "Mele" if it's referring to the NPC Mele in the game.
"Make" appears twice here.
"Embarassed" should be "embarrassed", forgot an R there.
Is "the every sun" what you intended? It doesn't seem to make grammatical sense and I'm not sure what he means by "the every sun." I'm assuming you meant to say "see the sun every once in awhile."
More Japanese characters (I triggered the Booster theft this time. This is talking to Jackson while looking for him. The dialogue also ends with "It went down" and there's nothing else after it not even a period. Is this an incomplete line? Actually, it looks like the lines are just scrambled all up. It looks like it should read "Then that means... Ah-hah! It went down (Japanese characters) St.!)
More Japanese characters again when talking with Jackson this time while getting dirt on Gomes.
More repeating dialogue this time "to the Cattle Bar" appears twice.
More Japanese characters this time after Gomes drinks the golden milk.
There's an extra space here between "make" and "the"