Just tested with the portuguese translation. Looks like it's working. Here's the tests I've made:
- Applied firstly the translation patch and then the card mode hack patch. The game didn't crashed, but all text changes from the translation were reverted.
- Applied firstly the card mode hack patch and then the translation patch. No crashes and the text changes are showing just fine.
I've made a quick playthrough in the Catacombs area, got the Mercury Card in a room with fleamen, and made it until the first boss. I got no issues with the translation itself, and I guess the changes made by Card Mode patch are working fine.
Anyway, thanks for the new updated patch. I'll give it a playthrough when I have some spare time.