News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Homebrew: New Homebrew Added to the Database  (Read 1235 times)

RHDNBot

Homebrew: New Homebrew Added to the Database
« on: August 21, 2019, 09:26:58 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Homebrew have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Full Games
Tech Demos

Relevant Link

Recca

• Indignation!
    • View Profile
    • Dynamic-Designs
Re: Homebrew: New Homebrew Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 04:14:22 pm »
For anyone who is interested in playing homebrew games, I would definitely recommend that they give Anguna a try. It's an interesting dungeon crawler style RPG very similar to The Legend of Zelda type games. Both the GBA and DS versions seem to be the same overall with only a few differences in gameplay. I personally prefer the more classic retro feel of the GBA version, but both are fine. Make sure to look everywhere and collect any useful items you find. They will be needed latter on.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
Re: Homebrew: New Homebrew Added to the Database
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 10:20:44 pm »
For anyone who is interested in playing homebrew games, I would definitely recommend that they give Anguna a try. It's an interesting dungeon crawler style RPG very similar to The Legend of Zelda type games. Both the GBA and DS versions seem to be the same overall with only a few differences in gameplay. I personally prefer the more classic retro feel of the GBA version, but both are fine. Make sure to look everywhere and collect any useful items you find. They will be needed latter on.

I think the game would be ironic (and a lot more interesting) if you could play as a kangaroo.

August 28, 2019, 06:38:04 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Also, the game crashes everytime I try to save my game or continue after dying.

Besides the subtitle sharing its name with a cheesy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles knock off starring anthropomorphic kangaroos, why is it warriorS? From what I can tell, there is only one Warrior.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 11:03:06 pm by Plint Michigan »