News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Ms. Pac-Man - Arcade Improvement  (Read 568 times)

SuperStarFox

• View Profile
Ms. Pac-Man - Arcade Improvement
« on: June 11, 2019, 09:55:03 pm »
Finally... After All That Effort I Put Into, Ms. Pac-Man - The Arcade Edition Is Finally Complete! The Patch Is Stored In A File So Make Sure That You Patch With The Ms. Pac-Man (U) [!].nes Rom!  ;)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l852w9j4d39b3c9/Ms._Pac-Man_-_The_Arcade_Edition.zip/file

Green Jerry

• View Profile
Re: Ms. Pac-Man - Arcade Improvement
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 02:03:02 pm »
I can't download the file because I get an "Upload still in progress…" message. Is the file still uploading?

And is it a hack of Namco's version or Tengen's version?

EDIT (2019-06-13): Now clicking the link shows this message:
"Download not available

This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 04:09:18 pm by Green Jerry »

HPJ

• reeeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 05:20:09 pm »
Could you not have submitted this to the main site, instead of trying to get it out in the Romhacking Discussion forum of all places?

SuperStarFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 01:26:50 am »
Green Jerry: The Link Is Broken... I'll Fix It Right Away, Here It Is, The Link Is Fixed!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dde0on8wdsz1afl/Ms._Pac-Man_-_The_Arcade_Edition.zip/file

HPJ: I Couldn't Submit It Because The Stuff I Needed To Fill In Takes Too Long... So I'm Leaving It Here, Just For Now...

July 11, 2019, 01:31:17 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
P.S: This Is The Namco Version Of Ms. Pac-Man, Not The Tengen Version...!  ;)

So Make Sure You Have The Namco Version And It Needs To Be Patched With The "Ms. Pac-Man (U) [!].nes" Rom Only...!

If You Have The Tengen Version... DON'T PATCH THAT VERSION, PATCH THE NAMCO VERSION ONLY!

Thanks Everyone And Have Fun!  ;)