News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Megaman 3 - Gemini man Damage Data Chart  (Read 364 times)

JRIVA

• View Profile
Megaman 3 - Gemini man Damage Data Chart
« on: June 05, 2019, 07:20:05 pm »
Hi friends!

When the damage of Gemini man is modified, using Megaflex (from Level> Enemy_Editor> Weapon / Damage), only the data of one of the twins is modified. But the clone data is not modified.
How do I change the damage of the clone?

June 10, 2019, 09:26:16 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I leave you the answer that KujaKiller gave me.
I've tried it, and works:

"Ah that's a weird case. Yes these are 2 completely seperate, different sprite ID's. They both have the same exact damage values for weapons and damage done to megaman, but you CAN actually edit them totally different

look closely at this image:

https://i.imgur.com/Jvw3uyV.png

open the "megafle.dat" file in the megafle folder and scroll all the way down to this area called "enemdmgoffs3" like i showed here, and look for this value here i highlighted in the example with the 8D

this is for gemini man's ID
8D is the real gemini
8E is the fake clone

So replace the 8D with 8E ..click save on your notepad or whatever ...close and re-open megafle to load the clone's own damage and weapon settings.

Like regular gemini can do 6 damage to megaman, and clone can do like less like that example i showed of him doing 1

put it back to 8D in the megafle.dat file ...save, re-load megafle for original gemini."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:26:16 pm by JRIVA »