News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database  (Read 834 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« on: May 27, 2019, 02:48:53 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Dutch
English
French
Galician
Spanish

Relevant Link

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 07:21:59 pm »
As a person who has played F-Zero Climax, I always hated how unbalanced the game was. Some ships were extremely overpowered *coughelegancelibertycough* While others were impossible to control. You like playing blood Falcon in other games? Oh boy, you will hate playing as him in this game.

Cahos Rahne Veloza

• View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 10:11:43 pm »
The Addendum patch for the "Good Dump" of Famicom Wars is kinda difficult to implement due in part to the fact that locating a copy of the proper good dump is a a difficult task in of itself. I did manage to find a copy of the good rom from somewhere, supposedly according to ROM Hasher, but after succesfully patching the prerequisite English translation patch found here...

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/2590/

... to my supposedly good ROM, the addendum patch would fail to apply. So yeah I'm guessing the copy I obtained wasn't the correct ROM after all. And as such I am at an impasse as asking for where to find the needed file is against the rules, Damn you Nintendo and your stringent copyright laws on titles you otherwise wouldn't profit off of anyway.