News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Recommend me some ActionRPG Japanese exclusive's (16-32bit) all systems  (Read 1231 times)

RomanWarrior

• Pier Solar , Beggar Prince, Wukong ,Star Ody. MINE
    • View Profile
Heck I'll even try a good MSX or pc98 exclusive.

The magical app Google TranslatE lets you Point your cell camera at the TV and get instant translation in real time. It's awesome i can finally play some Strategy RPGS that only need menus and items translations.

I figure games that are not text heavy like maybe Blood Gear, Xak 1&2 on the Pc engine, also strategy rgps or anything menu driven I suppose , I successfully played Captain Tsubasa story on Gamecube using it, but way too many menus to in that one.

Captain Tsubasa 3 , 4th most downloaded Spanish translation.  Possibly the first Jap to Spanish translation instead of English to Spanish. There is no English version yet

Badseed

• View Profile
While I agree that the point and click google translator is pretty freakin cool, there are a lot of English patches for Japanese RPG and action RPGs around, especially on this site. So it may be somewhat redundant for that purpose.
Any how check out Ganpuru: Gunman's Proof its a cool SNES wild west meets Zelda ARPG.You can find the English patch on this website.

May 13, 2019, 07:27:53 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
You could also check out: SD Snatcher and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. Both for MSX,both Japan only and best of all two great games from Kojima back when he was kicking ass. I believe the ENG patch for MG2 was on this website. As for SD snatcher that was much harder to get, I came across a Mega link somewhere.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:27:53 pm by Badseed »
"Now is the happening of Plan B!! Time for max-strength spray! Your brains will be washed with 99.9% effectiveness!"

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
As for SD snatcher that was much harder to get, I came across a Mega link somewhere.
The translation patch, you mean..?
http://www.romhacking.net/?page=translations&genre=&platform=&status=&languageid=12&perpage=20&order=&dir=&title=snatcher&author=&transsearch=Go

Might as well include Policenauts (PS1) in that category.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Badseed

• View Profile
Actually I had a hard time finding the ROMs for all the discs themselves. I had heard something about Kojima being particular about the copyright for that game.
"Now is the happening of Plan B!! Time for max-strength spray! Your brains will be washed with 99.9% effectiveness!"

Lord Igniz

• View Profile
I'd recommend King Colossus for the Mega Drive. I thoroughly enjoyed that game, fun gameplay with some really good music. Only annoyance are some difficult platforming segments in a few stages, but if you have access to save states it would eliminate that issue.

There's even a translation patch here.

I'd also recommend Ys IV on the PC Engine, that game has received a translation and dub patch as well.

Tarosuke

• View Profile
Legend of Xanadu I & II for the PC Engine.