We have it! The Karous translation project is over!
Yesterday I played a few hours on the SEGA Dreamcast console - everything works great.
Together with RafaGam
, we carry out the latest game tests.The final release date for the patch - June 8, 2019.
Avalible on RHDN and https://segasky.itch.io/karous-eng-translation
(files size is too big to direct DL from RHDC)
List of changes :
- improved icon on the VMU LCD
- all dialogs translated
- translated intro (missing on Wii english port)
- the end of the game has been translated (missing on Wii)
- translated 256 "short titles" available at the start of the game in the upper right corner (not available on Wii)
- translated menu, descriptions
- fixed & translated "EYECATCH" ie pictures between the stages, additionally corrected white lines (not on Wii)
- enlarged dialogue font
- translated items icons (not on Wii)
- improved subtitles on the tutorial
- improved boss textures (not available on Wii)
- translated texts on ships, bosses (not on Wii port)
- translated graphics ads, shop banners at the stages of the game (not on Wii)
- CG arts added to the end of the game and tutorial
- Easter eggs were added at various stages of the game ^^
Latest video from test on NullDC : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em6KAbpMry4